Friends Of Shapwick
The aim of our PTA is to:
- Provide support to the parents, staff and students
- Promote the school together with it's values, vision and mission
- Drive fundraising for projects and initiatives
- Help organise events
- Provide advice / support for parents of young people with dyslexia, dyspraxia and dyscalculia anywhere in the world
We aim to encourage the full involvement of the students in our activities for the enhancement of the school environment and ultimately, themselves and their experience of Shapwick School
Fund Raising with Easyfundraising.org.uk
We are looking to raise additional monies for further projects at Shapwick School
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to your annual holiday - you could be raising a free donation for Shapwick School - Bridgwater?
There are nearly 3,000 retailers including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury's, who will donate a percentage of the amount you spend to Shapwick School - Bridgwater to say thank you for shopping with them.
It's really simple, and doesn't cost you anything.
All you have to do is:
1. Go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/shapwickschool
2. Sign up for free
3. Get shopping
Your donations will be collected by easyfundraising and automatically sent to Shapwick School - Bridgwater. It couldn't be easier!
There are absolutely no catches or hidden charges and Shapwick School - Bridgwater will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.